Friday, August 20, 2004

Mandatory video game post

It has been a while since I have updated what I am currently playing (since I know everyone cares so much). I am getting my old school vibe on with Serious Sam: The Next Encounter. For those unfamilar with Sam, it is a throwback to the origns of FPS games. Enemies come in droves but when I have a mini gun it is all good. I am currently on the last level and it is really hard. I am also playing Parasite Eve. This is an RPG for the original Playstation and I really like it. The battle system is a mix between real time and turn bases that is really cool. I am close to beating it, but I am currently stuck and I fear that I might be painted into an unbeatable corner due to the fact that I am almost out of bullets (and there are none left in the game for me to get). I also started playing Devil May Cry again. This is a game Abigail got me over a year ago, and I started playing it just to get stuck on the first boss and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't do it. So i started over and this time got by the stupid spider on my first try, and I have advanced rather far in the game.

Speaking of video games, I need to learn how to write a fundraiser letter because in Novemeber the Youth Group is going to do a video game tournament to raise money for Voice of the Matyrs. It should be cool, but I have to get prizes donated first. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home