Sunday, August 22, 2004

I hope I remember how to write . . .

Because for the most part I have not had to do it for a year (and for the smart aliec literalist out there I mean write papers not the actual act of writing). It is important for me to do so because I am like 1 week or less from starting taking classes again. I am fairly confident that I want to be involved with youth ministry for as long as I am able (which, assuming I am alive or the second coming doesn't happen, would be a good 30+ years). So in order to better prepare myself I am going to complete course work for a Masters in Biblical Studies. I am doing it via corespondance from a place called Trinity Theological Seminary. I have researched the place a fair ammount and they seem very legit. I got information about my first class, and I have a lot of work to do! The way it is set up is I only do one class at a time and when I successfully complete all of the requirements, I move on to the next class. I am really excited about this, and I really looking forward to learning alot. As much as I dislike substitute teaching, it will acutally be really good for this because I will have a guranteed hour (prep period) every day to work on the school stuff. So that is really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home