Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What to do . . .What to do . . .

I have been by myself for five days, and I have decided that being a hermit, while it sounds kind of cool (because then I could wear hooded robes and roam the desert), really does suck. So while I have had some stuff to do like pack and fill out applications for Abigail, I for the most part have been alone and bored. Basically, I have been playing video games and watching DVDs. On the video game front, I finished Medal of Honor: European Assault. It is the most cinemeatic and epic WWII experiene available on the console, if you want to my full thoughts on it follow the colored words. Last night I got to spend like two hours playing Brothers in Arms online, this was fun because I am actually really, really good at it but no one is ever online to play against. I also began playing Shadow Hearts Covenant
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is a turned base RPG, but the combat system is actually cool and interactive (instead of endless menus).
As far as DVDs go I have been using the friendly Corydon library to hook me up. I have watched just about all of the first two seasons of the Family Guy. The show really is pure comic genius, even if it is a bit irreverant at times. I also checked out 12 Monkeys, which was a fairly decent mind trip. I also checked out The Village, which I watched tonight. I know no one will believe me, but I knew what the big surprise twist ending was (since every M. Night Shalyman films have one) in the first five minutes. This made the film a bit less enjoyable because with each clue they gave it just confirmed what I already knew (kind of the way it was with the Sixth Sense, since someone ruined that ending for me, but this one I figured out). This is not the first time I have done this, just ask my sister Kristen about The Others, which I have never seen, but accuaratly guessed the ending of. Other than that I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail to see the places I had actually been to, and today one of the my former youth group kids came over to play video games so I got to break out Culdcept and play that awesome game some more, anyway that is it. . . like I said boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home