Friday, December 19, 2008

Quick Life Update

For the next couple weeks any post I make will be of the end of the year variety. Since it has been almost (but not quite!) a month since I last posted, here are three biggest things that have happened in that month:

1. I got to play board games again. I have found a group of people, who are mostly twenties to early thirties, who get together once a month to play games once a month. This is the second month that I have participated in their group, and I am very happy I have finally found something like this. If you want to see what games were played this month, you can see the list here.

2. We got cable, which makes Abigail very happy. The main reason for doing this is that with the TV signal switch over to digital, using bunny ears to receive the signal can make TV almost unwatchable (the screen can pause constantly). Plus, by switching with the Internet as well, we would get rid of our speed problems (because of bad wiring our speed was a 1/3 of what it was suppose to be). So we made the switch, and part of the package is a DVR service, which Abigail is loving to no end.

3. I am done with classes for the semester! So I only have one more semester left, and that makes me very, very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home