Monday, August 23, 2004

Stupid websites

If you want to feel slightly sickened head over to http://www.datetosave.com. Take a look around and have the horrid theology make your brain bleed. Then take a look a the store (two words: Jesus Thong) to make your heart break. Then roll initiative, and your compter skill to blast the sight to oblivion (well actually your probably shouldn't do that last part . .. though I would love it if some of you would).

unlike the infamous landover baptist, I do not think this is a satire site. I guess it really bothers me because I could really see some of the teenage girls in my group get sucked up in this wacked out idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe the nerve of some people That website is a joke to Christians and to put god on a thong is a little disturbing.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home