Tuesday, October 04, 2005

heh. . this is funny

Here is what you need to do. Go to Google and type in the word failure, then hit "i'm feeling lucky" (this takes you to the first page that is found). It is hilarious what page it opens (someone at google is very clever).

In other news (but not quite as funny) I was somehow able to get Star Wars Battlefront 2 for $20 this weekend. Blockbuster had a thing going where if you bring in two games to trade you can preorder any game for $30. I decided to do that. The stipulation was that both games had to be able to be resold for $7. I had a game that I had traded for (and that was just awful) that I knew probably wouldn't fly, but I thought I would try anyway (I brought a backup game just in case). So anyway they accepted that game. Now the person ringing me up credited my account for the two games, THEN rang up the $29.99 deal, but the games were already on there so the $10 and some cents credit was then deducted from $29.99 (that wasn't suppose to happen!), and in the end I played $20.21 including tax for a brand new game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home