Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Natural 20

Smart Paladin
59% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 72% Spirituality
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!


Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light.
Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to
meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many
people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up,
overbearing, or self-righteous.

Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart.
Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired"
category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.

Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and
religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of
intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous
champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever
one you are, just be happy that you�ve got the smarts to back it up and
make it work.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 56% on Combativeness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 1% on Sneakiness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 48% on Intellect
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 97% on Spirituality
Link:



Hopefully, I will get to play this smart Palidin soon (either in Faerun or A galaxy far, far away). In high school my absolute favorite thing to do was roleplay. With a group of friends I played the Star Wars RPG and it rocked (if you are truly bored, you can read about here.) I got to do so my freshmen and sophmore years of college as well (still bored you can read about here.) Then after that, with the occasional one night (and never finished) adventure in both Star Wars and D&D I didn't get to play anymore. I convinced Abigail to play the D20 Modern RPG with me exactly twice (sigh). Anyway, I really miss roleplaying. I love being part of an interactive story. Fortuantly, Indianapolis has some venues I can play in (sadly most seem to play on Sunday night). However, there is a game store north of here that is hosting games during the week, and as soon as they get started I am going to play in one. It will either be D&D or Star Wars, and I can not wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my prepaid debit cards related site. I think you will like it.

5:44 PM  
Blogger ButlerBowldog said...

Looks like we're quite similar.

Smart Paladin
55% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 52% Spirituality

Who would've guessed it, considering I generally enjoyed playing the big battle axed dwarf, or a sniper/pilot sullustan. Crap, I sound as nerdy as you do. Say it ain't so...

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home