Monday, December 27, 2004

The Wait has ended

After two and a half years I can finally say I have returned to Online gaming, and what a sweet return it is! I guess technically I returned a week or so ago, but all I played was Runescape and Return to Castle Wolfenstein (but people playing that still are all super experts, and I had no idea what I was doing so it was more of a return to getting slaughtered as opposed to a return to online gaming). However, after spending two days trying to get my PS2 online (and I figured out major computer problems on my own!), last night and this morning I got in like four hours of gaming. I played Mortal Kombat: Deception and got my butt kicked, really bad. I tried out SOCOM II just to meet confusion (appearently you don't respawn. . .which kind of sucks). I briefly played Medal of Honor Rising Sun and did alright, but the true joy was playing Star Wars Battlefront, where I dominated. I had forgotten just how good it felt to see the score board at the end of a game, and be at the top. Sadly, (well not really sad because the retreat will be cool) I am leaving for a few days tomorrow and I have to prepare today, but when I get back I am completely imersing myself in the online gameplay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home