Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving Recap

I think it is most people's goal to spend Thanksgiving with family. Last year we went to Muncie to visit Abigail's family, and I was very happy that this year we got to go visit my mom and dad in Washington. The church they are at does a Thanksgiving meal for the community so we helped out with that. Afterwards, Abigail, my brother, sister (and her fiance), and I went to see National Treasure. Which for an almost actionless action movie was actually fairly decent. Late Thursday night and Friday morning/afternoon was spent playing video games with my brother. Specifically Star Wars Battlefront, in which we engaged in a truly epic conflict (For those in the know about the game it was Galactic Conquest as the clones on hard). I also got to finally experience the joy of taking down an AT-AT in a snowspeeder. Friday night we went to an Amish BBQ place in the middle of nowhere and then to see a play. We came home Saturday early afternoon, AFTER I got to finally have a fried twinkie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home