Friday, January 07, 2005

The Good News and the Bad News

The good news is that my computer is on it's way to being fixed. I spent five days being jerked around by the people at Shutttle, who apperantly consists of three people who take turns picking up the phone after it has been on hold while they are busy playing Monopoly or something. After, finally getting the price of a new power supply and hearing how much they were jacking up the shipping, I got frustrated and decided to try another route. I called a local computer repair place, and he had a power supply in stock. I knew it wouldn't fit, but I was optimistic. Of course his power supply was to big to fit, but he did hook it up and we discovered that the computer does indeed still work and the motherboard was not damaged. He also found the needed part from one of his distributor websites. So I should have my computer back by Wednesday.

The bad news is that I have somehow or another contracted Pink Eye. I have no idea how, because I have not been around anyone who has it, but never the less my eye is pink. Incidently, I have always thought Pink eye to be the best of diseases, because you have to miss days due to how contagious it is, but it doesn't make you feel sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home