Wednesday, February 22, 2006

so, yeah . ..

Don't ask me why I haven't posted anything since the 11th. I don't have a really good reason. So a week ago today I turned 25. I am now a quarter of a century old, and that's cool I suppose. Abigail gave me Call of Duty 2: Big Red One for my birthday, and it may just be the most cinematic WWII game yet. It has two beach landing levels, and they are both crazy and chaotic. If you ever got the joy of playing Medal of Honor Frontline (or Allied Assault if you are a PC person), and were in awe of the Normandy level there, then you ahve to play this game for the expereince of landing on Sciliy. My parents gave me the Complete series of Firefly. For those of you not in the know, Firefly is the tv series that was continued (and ended) in the awesome movie Serenity. I am completely in love with Firefly, and I now fully understand the meaning and implications of this shirt. The plot lines are incredible, and the characters are among the best I have ever encountered in any form of media (be cinema, televison, video games, or books). It has to be some sort of crime against humanity that this show was canceled half way through one season, while American Idol is on for five hours a week. I seriously can not stop watching episodes of Firefly, I seriously stayed up till 3 in the morning on Monday/Tuesday watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home