Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I missed my calling. . .

I know this because the Internet told me so. . .
You scored as Theater. You should be a Theater major! Like a bohemian actress, you are seasoned and confident and not afraid to express yourself!

Anthropology

83%

Theater

83%

English

75%

Journalism

75%

Sociology

67%

Philosophy

67%

Psychology

50%

Linguistics

50%

Art

42%

Mathematics

33%

Dance

25%

Engineering

25%

Chemistry

8%

Biology

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


I think I only Anthropology so high because history was not an option, and they are definatly realted subjects. If religion (not philosphy, but religion) was an option that would probably be at the top as well. A little known fact, I actually considered majoring and/or minoring in theater. I decided against it when I realized how big of a major Education was and I realized my ego was not big enough to be a theater major.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home