Friday, March 17, 2006

Fulfilled a Life Goal!

Something I have wanted to do for a long time (2nd or 3rd grade) is be professionally published somehow, and now I am! A website bought and published my video game review for the Bible Game. The website is actually a home for a web-based PDF periodical, so if you download the latest issue (Volume 2 issue #6) you will find me in there.

Now I need your help!

The same publication is already planning on publishing at least two more articles from me for next month. It is free and is based on advertising money, so please subscribe so they get more readers, and more advertising! Plus, here is the cool part. If you subscribe by clicking on
This link , and entering your email address (they will then send you an email with instruction on subscribing), it helps me win an X-box 360! If you do this and I win, then you can come play the Xbox at my house whenever you want, and if you are already have a 360 we can play together on live, so everyone wins this way! Please check Played to Death out, and please subscribe by using the link so I can win. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home