Wednesday, November 17, 2004

A random question or two (or 45!)

It has been forever and a half since I answered one of those email forward question things (though technically I got this off a message board) so for those who care, here you go:

1. What is your favorite "toy" at this point in life?
Without a doubt I would have to say the PS2

2. What is the title of the last book that you read?
The last book I read from is the Family Based Church. The last book I completed is America (the bok)

3. What leisure time activity pleases you most?
:) it involves a wife and I will leave it at that

4. What is the ugliest thing you know?
6 month old Spagetti

5. What is the greatest problem in the United States today?
it is to darn selfish

6. What is the best regular program on television?
The Simspons

7. If you could smash one thing and only one thing, what would you smash?
France

8. If you could travel to any place in the world where would you go to first?
Scotland

9. What emotion is strongest in you?
Passion

10. What do you think people like in you the most?
I dunno, people like me?

11. What do you think people like in you the least?
I talk to fast

12. Who has most influenced your life?
that would have to be my parents

13. What would you like to be talented at that you are not at the present time?
I would like to draw (even though I know I can't)

14. What TV advertisement bothers you the most?
The ones with Carrot Top.

15. What color is love. if you had to paint love?
Some shade of green

16. What one day in your life would you like to live over?
The day I got in a car accident would be a good one to repeat

17. Who is your biggest hero?
Jesus!

18. What is your strongest fear about being a college student?
heh. . . I guess it is obvious who this list of questions was targeted to. . .my biggest fear then was that I would not make any friends

19. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island, what one item would you most want to take
A solar powerd lap-top computer, with Internet connection via satelite (if that is even possible)

20. If you could have a dinner conversation with anyone alive today, who would it be?
The President would be cool

21. If you could build one thing, what would you build?
My own house

22. Who do you think is the most important person who has lived in the last few years?
Even though I really don't like him, the legacy of Ronald Regan is going to last a long, long time.

23. What is the best movie that you've ever seen?
The Empire Strikes Back

26. What is the most important thing that guides your life?
Faith

27. What do you want to be doing five years from now?
I just about went clinically insance because of this question several months ago so I know it is best not to worry about it.

29. What is your biggest worry?
That I won't ever again make new friends (looking fairly justified thus far. . . )

30. What is the most beautiful thing that you have ever seen?
Abigail :)
32. If you could change anything about the world, what would it be?
I would ban all people who lack common sense to France

33. What one day in your life have you enjoyed the most?
May 24, 2003

34. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three people would you like to have along?
If Abigial is one the other two don't matter

35. What one thing about yourself would you change if you could?
be smarter

36. What four words best describe you?
I dunno

37. What one adjective, that starts with the same letter of you first name, best describes you?
succulent (just to get a confused expression from those still reading)

38. What have you never been able to do?
spell

39. What is your most prized possession?
I don't think I really have one

40. If you discovered you had only one year to live, what would you do differently?
I would be more sure to share what I believe to be truth with more people

41. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would it be?
I under no conditions ever would get a tattoo

42. What color is hate?
pink

43. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Calvin and Hobes

44. What program(s) on TV do you stay at home to watch?
The Amazing Race
45. What do people who know you say about you?
Ask them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home