Saturday, January 15, 2005

It is official

This summer we will be fulfilling one of our dreams as a couple and going to Scotland together. Abigail as spent untold hours over the past 6 to 9 months reading all she could and signing up for every (and I mean every) mailing list she possible could. It finally paid off because she found really cheap tickets, so we are going! Today we are leaving to go to a bookstore to plan some specifics, but we do know that we will be spending the entire time in Scotland, and a lot of it will be in the northern parts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*jumps up and down and is excited for you* Scotland is AWESOME! If you want any suggestions or more "local" flavor, let me know and I'll tell you some of the places I've been - they're not exactly on the Harlaxton trips, but they're awesome. You'll have to go go Culzean on the southwest coast - castle built right on the cliff overlooking the sea. And Moffat and Stirling and Gretna and...I'll stop now. Stephen will harrass me anyway...

Amanda (o:

2:30 PM  
Blogger SeanXor said...

heh. I think half of the United States can make a claim to kingship. For example, Abigail is of the same line as Mary Queen of Scot, and I went to high school with someone who was a direct descendent of Robert the Bruce.

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen, I was remembering the "Now, how many times does this make?" while I was in Harlaxton...(o: And Sean, you also lived with someone who claims direct descendency of Robert the Bruce...hence Stephen's quip about Rusty. I usually just site my 6 different clans (of which Bruce is one) and tell him that he can't rule without me. Oh, and a word of advice - haggis really isn't all that great. Neither is straight whiskey but go to a distillery anyway, especially in the highlands.

Amanda

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW, that is so cute, you lucky dogs, take me and Brandi with you PLEASE, naw just kidding, have fun

Jessica & Brandi

( a full snicker bar for easter, lol, still gets me everytime)

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home