Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm Quotable (again)

If you happen to see a copy of PSM (Playstation Magazine) on the news stand and it is not in a plastic bag, well then you should open it up and look on page 17. On the left hand side there is a cloumn called Sound Bytes. At the very bottom (with the largest quote! ) you will see one attributed to SeanXor!!! Seeing as how none of you will actually see the magazine I will share it wit here. The topic is a poll on the feeling of military FPS games. I said,
"It is because of me and people like me they will not go away. I do not know what it is about them, but I can not get enough of the military themed shooter. I feel that war games are now just really hitting their stride with games like Brothers in Arms that mixes the cinematic experience with the realistic experience. Asl ong as there are more people like me, they will keep making these games, and all I can say is Hoo-Ra!

This is the second time I have been quoted in the magazine. The first was about how awesome I think Star Wars Battlefront is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home