Wednesday, August 10, 2005

One of the better Internet survey things

Thieved from Mel, who ganked from Ruke, who permanatly borrowed from someone else.

1) Using your Current Initials, choose a different name for yourself.
Simon Mikhail Luther Jordan

2) If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born and why?
If I have to give up luxuries like Internet and AC, then put me back in early first century Jerusleum so I can take part in the original church as described in Acts.

3) If you ran a store, what would you sell/have?
My store would be a combination of a Steak and shake (serving good food, with a specialtiy in Milk Shakes), Gamestop (sell new and used games), an internet cafe (lots of computers to be used for LANs), and an arcade (lots of video game systems and big TVs to be used for massive in store matches and trying out used games before you bought them. )

4) What part in a movie would you love to play?
I would be the sacrifical Hero (think Obi-Wan Kenobi)

5) In your opinion, why do people suck?
Because they are fallen being in a fallen world with the choice to make sucky decisions.



6) If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter?
I would put the celtic Trinity symbol

7)What's the oldest article of clothing you own?
Pair of Cotton White Sox shorts that I still sleep in. I beleive I got them in 6th grade.

8) What piece of furniture have you replaced the most?
We replaced a couch once. . .so I guess that is it.

9) What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at?
Any of them, since I have no musical ability. Though personally I think I would prefer drums.

10) Record, Tape or Cd?
CD

11) What do you think would be the best concert ever? (max: 5 bands)

Casting Crowns
Thousand Foot Krutch (how is that for a band transistion?)
Pillar
O.C. Supertones
and the main event, a special reunion show by Five Iron Frenzy.

12) What's the best part of your favorite movie(s)?
The best part from every Star Wars movie
Episode I: Obi-wan vs. Darth Maul
Episode II: Yoda vs. Count Dooku
Episode III: The opening Space Battle. Best. Movie. Opening. Ever.
Episode IV: When Obi Wan sacrafices himself
Episode V: There are to many. It would either be when Yoda first shows up or when Captian Needa "apologizes", or when Leia says "I love you" and Han responds "I know"

13) What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever?
Jolly Rancher


14) If you were writing out your will, who would you give your CD collection to?
I don't think anyone I know would really want it.

15) If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be?
I'll say the first would be "relevant life issues" that should cover everything important and the second topic would be Who would win, Batman or Spiderman?

16) Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically?
No one?

17) Most jealous of....intellectually?
um .. . no one again?

18) What do you collect?
Star Wars toys and depending on how you define collect you could probably say video games

19) What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?
I don't think I have anything broken right now

20)What do you do when you're home sick?
I don't really get homesick



22) Story behind your username?
SeanXor: Juinor year of college, I spent a lot of time playing Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past. It must have been fascinating because people would watch me play, and one of my room mates started saying "SeanXor Roxors" , and then suddenly a lot of people started calling me that.



23) Current Favorite Article of Clothing?
T-shirt that says "I Make Stuff Up"

24) Line from the last thing you wrote for someone?
Well technically the last thing I wrote for someone was a parent letter, but a line from the last thing that I really wrote for somone is:
You have a really wonderful name.


25) A famous person you have met?
I met a professional bowler once. . . and I got the autograph of NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip

26) Favorite way to waste time?
video games

27) Last thing you bought yourself?
A Star Wars figure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home