Saturday, December 24, 2005

December 24th. . .

It is the day of Christmas eve. At one point in my life this was the absolute longest day of the year. Seriously, it crawled! My brother and I would create elaborate schemes to find ways to pass the time on this day (personal favorites stay in bed all day and spend the whole day drawing comic books. I think the only one that worked in passing the time was playing Mario Kart all day). Now, it is 11am and I am trying to figure out where the time went! So tonight I am in charge of the family service at church. Yep, completely in charge. I planned the entire service (with some help), and making sure it works is all on my shoulders. I am a tad nervous. After that we are driving down to Washington (and hopefully the weather cooperates). So Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home