Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It must be cold outside

I have several reasons to deduce this fact:

1. The ground is still white. In fact it has been white for just about a week. There is suppose to be a down pour of freezing rain tonight, so that might melt it just so the roads can turn into a big skating rink.

2. This past weekend I watched one of the huge holiday blockbusters. Since King Kong was not out yet last weekend I can only be referring to The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe . The word excellent best describes this movie. It is a near perfect adaptation of the book, with an epic scale. All of the reviews that refer to it as LotR light, our full of it.

3. Our house is being invaded by little furry creatures trying to avoid the artic temperatures. I have had to dispose of two dead mice in a 24 hour period. Evidence suggest, I will be doing so again in less than a day or two.

4. Due to a mistake on Abigail's part, I got an early Christmas present:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It contains highly popular soda flavors like Turkey and Gravy, Brussel Sprouts, Wild Herb stuffing Pumpkin Pie, and Cranberries. I have already had the cranberry one and it was good stuff. I am looking forward to drinking turkey :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home