Thursday, June 15, 2006

Because I have not done of these in a while . . .

(and because I don't want to go to sleep yet)

41 Things You Never Think to Ask


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
nope

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
that is for weenies (plus it makes it worse)

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
a year and a half ago.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I enjoy sleeping next to a particular someone else, but all things being equal being by myself is nice to (more space!)

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
If by ghosts the questions means disembodied spirits/souls that are manifest in the physical world after the individuals temporal body is deceased, then no.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
yes

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
probably.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
If the question wants to know which would I prefer to be with the answer is neither. If the questions wants to know which would do I never want to hear about ever again, the answer is both.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
I don't have any ex's.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I know the science but not the art.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No, the longest I have stayed awake is 36.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like the one where some guy says "Espn, isn't that spanish for sports?"

13. What are you allergic to?
ragweed, and other various seasonal pollen.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
no

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
yes. . . I contain a vast vault of forbidden knowledge . . .

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yankees for propriety sake.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yes.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I unfortuantly remember the fact I dreamed more than I remember what I dreamed, but fairly often.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
can't remember.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yesterday, Yellow Submarine, Ticket to Ride . . .no I can't. I'm a loser.

...where did 21 go? i shot it.

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
nope

23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
also nope

24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
yes

25. what cell service do you use?
I don't know. We have a pay as you go cell phone and I don't really use it.

26. Do you like Sushi?
yep!

27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes. Abigail almost got me killed.

28. What do you wear to bed?
the same clothes I have used since the 7th grade. . .


29. Been caught stealing?

no

30. what shoe size do you have?
8 .5

31. Do you truly hate anyone?
no

32. Classic Rock or Rap?
definitely classic rock

33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
no clue

34. Who is your favorite painter?
Hilbrant Brothers.

35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
probably not.

36. What food do you find disgusting?
anything mint.

37. Do you sing in the shower?
not really (I do whistle though)

38.Can you talk in a funny accent?
I can almost do an Irish accent decently, so I imagine not quite getting there sounds funny.

39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
not that I can recall

40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
yes

41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home