Thursday, October 05, 2006

Help me decide

In the next week I have to read about 300 pages. For the past month that has been the norm, but reading week is in sight! There are no classes startng a week from this coming Monday. Now I will use reading weak to stay caught up and even get ahead in my seminary work, but not that Monday. That is game day. I fully plan to spend the entire day playing video games. The question is which game? Here are the options I am giving myself:

1: KOTOR
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is considered the best Star Wars game ever, and I have not played it! I have it for Xbox so I would fire it up on Monday, put 8-12 hours in on it, and then try to finish it up with an hour here and there throughout the week.

2: Nintendo DS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Speaking of Star Wars, my DS probably feels like an abandoned step child. In this option I will give the DS some love while watching all six Star Wars movies in a row.

3: Kessen III
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As I think I have mentioned before I got my 360 ahead of the planned schedule because of a good deal. A casualty of this good deal was Kessen III, because I had more or less just gotten it but not yet played it. So for this option I will dust off my PS2 and play it all day.

4: Blockbuster
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There are a few 360 games I would like to play, but will probably never get the opportunity to these include: Prey, Blazing Angels, and Alaskan Adventures, and Just Cause. So for this option I will go to Blockbuster and rent a game to play for the expereince (and extra achievement points). I think some of those games like Prey can eve be beat in a day.

5. Civilization III
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It has been so long since I have played a game on the PC that I by and large have to be considered a console gamer, but I recently traded an old PC game for Civ III. In my junior year of college this game completely and fully consumed one month of my life, and I am willing to give it at least one more week.

So that is the goal I am striving to this next week as I plod through 300 pages of religious academia. Which option would you pick?

In completely unrelated things, I am unbelieveably excited for this game (and no the game is not a joke):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger ButlerBowldog said...

Personally, I would vote for SW:KOTOR. The DS will get used on occasion still...plus your wife probably gives it plenty of attention still. The all day Star Wars thing would be sweet, but it's more of a one day saturday thing. If you opt against it, I would do the blockbuster thing. That allows you to experience new things and look cool with achievements.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home