Sunday, February 10, 2008

My favorite song of the moment. . .

And I must stress the of the moment part. This is not one of those favorite songs that seeps into your very being, like this one. This is one of the favorite songs that infectiously gets stuck in your head, and you don't mind it. However, it will eventually be replaced, and when I think of my "most favorite songs ever", it won't be there.
Anyway the song is called New Soul by Yael Naim.



I am not sure why I like this song it is a bit different that some of the music that I like. I even looked up the lyrics and by and large they are devoid of substance. I think the reason why I like the song is that it really conveys a sense of optimistic innocence. It is the type of song that would go brilliantly with just about any video of an infant doing the cute things that infants do. If you are actually watching/listening to that video (the embedded one, not one of the five I linked), then the song no doubt sounds familiar. Probably because you have actually heard it here.


I don't really want a new computer, but I do have to admit that commercial does make me want one of those. Seriously, it fits in an envelope, who wouldn't want one?

1 Comments:

Blogger ButlerBowldog said...

PVP had a comic that made me think of you (and this post). It's about the MacAir, and a budget. You probably read it, but if not....enjoy.

[url]http://www.pvponline.com/2008/02/03/a-pretty-thin-argument[/url]

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home