Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sick=Sucks

So apperently I am sick. Monday, I definatly felt sick, though I felt a lot better after my system was purged from vomitting. So I thought on Tuesday I was fine. I ate breakfast and Lunch without problems. Though for some reason I was not hungry until later at night when I ate an egg roll. At about 3 in the morning I saw the egg roll come back the other way. At first I thought it was just a combo of to much pizza and to much stress, now I don't know what is going on. I don't have a temperature. I just have queziness and a problem keeping food down.

1 Comments:

Blogger ButlerBowldog said...

Stomach virus would be my best guess. The bad news about viruses is that there is no drug to treat them. Best recommendation: lots of fluids (say Gatorade) and lots of rest. Try small meals (toast and crackers) until things stay down. If it persists for awhile (>1wk.), you might consider the whole Dr. thing.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home