Saturday, April 05, 2008

Shamelessly stealing posts

Yes, you may have read a similar blog here. If there is something is kind of known as "my thing" it is being known, for unique and fun T-shirts. Of course this does create a tension with my better half, and she does occasionally veto shirts that I think are oh so awesome, like this one:
Photobucket

However, what follows are five shirts that I need. They all come from thinkgeek.com, and fit me and my "style" (if you can call it that very well).

Photobucket

Browncoat is an reference to Firefly/serenity, and I really do need the quote on the back on a T-shirt.

Photobucket

This shirt is totally an inside joke, that you either fully get when you see it or don't. I imagine wearing that shirt and getting a bunch of odd looks, until someone gives me a knowing nod, and we share a moment together.

Photobucket

Boomsticks are indeed zombie repellent, I figure wearing a shirt like this would sort of be a public service announcement.

Photobucket

This shirt really makes me laugh, I especially love that it is signed "-v"

Photobucket

freaking awesome! I think I am going to consult the law budget and see if I can click on the buy button.

1 Comments:

Blogger ButlerBowldog said...

The Zombie Repellent shirt is quality and needs to be added to my list. That is awesome. The others fit you well...I still owe you a birthday present, right?

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home