Saturday, April 05, 2008

Virtual Reality is Here

It is true, reality has been perfectly simulated in a digital space. The specific reality for me is what would happen if I ever tried out for American Idol. This weekend Abigail "we" got the new American Idol game for the Xbox. My singing ability hovers somewhere between "stupendously awful" and "crime against humanity", despite that it is fun to duets together. However, I did do a single song to let the three American judges scrutinize me, and it turned out EXACTLY how it would if I really tried out for American Idol. Randy commented about how it was weird and rough at the beginning. Paula was nice, but still said I sucked, and Simon said: "I think you made up notes that don't even exist. It was a terrible performance, and now you know the truth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home