Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'll Do Whatever I Feel Like . . .Gosh!

Like Napoleon I have begun dancing. However, unlike Napolean, I am not learning this scandalous art from urban music and instructional tapes. Instead I am learning to J-Pop and the PS2. Yes, I have indeed crossed over to some sort of dark side and joined the Revolution. The Dance Dance Revolution that is. Now, while those who I spilled virtual blood with on the beaches of Wolfenstein or the the Alien soil of Halo may find this a sell out (or you may not care) the main motivator for this was how expensive the YMCA was in Indianapolis. In Corydon we never went to the YMCA like we should have, but it was cheap enough that it was not terrible if we did not get the usage out of it we really should have. However, the membership is about double and it just wasn't worth it to us, but we both decided that we needed some sort of regular excersice that we would both do, and DDR is it. Both Abigail and I are going at it for about half an hour a day, and while I would have sworn I would never own the game (actually I think I did back in January), I have to admit it is fun ( a lot more fun than the dreadfully dull excersice machines the YMCA offers anyway). Now anyone who was hoping for some picture of me on the dance pad so you could laugh hysterically, sorry you are out of luck. If you want to see that, then you will have to make your way to Indy and we can compete (since we have two pads). With just a bit more practice, I bet I could Kick your Can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home